From: Tomwireless on
I Have 2 sheets, a database of items sheet and a form with a combo box to put
the record I get from the database. I want to pick a record from the database
sheet and add it to my form and have it bring the whole record with it to
the form.both sheets have the same fields.
--
Thank you
From: Steve Dunn on
Investigate the help files for VLOOKUP. I think that's what you need.