From: rbwinn on
On Jul 22, 10:31 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
> "rbwinn"  wrote in message

> > You did not prove anything
>
> You proved Galilean transforms do not work .. in that they are contradicted
> by what we observe experimentally.  I just pointed out that you did it.
>
> > except that you are capable of saying,
> > Absolute time, absolute time, absolute time, just as I predicted.
>
> Funny .. you predict that the thing the shows Galilean transforms are
> incorrect would be used to prove Galilean transforms are incorrect.  Not a
> terribly clever prediction.
>
> Nor does your prediction reduce in anyway the validity of the arguments that
> refute Galilean transforms, because those transforms mean that time is the
> same in all frames (and we know, and you admit, that time is NOT the same in
> all frames).
>
> > I already proved what I set out to prove.
>
> No .. You proved Galilean transforms do not work.  That's not what you set
> out to prove.  But you did it anyway.

Whatever. If you want to imitate the Dark Ages, that is certainly
something you are free to do. I prefer to follow the mathematics.
Why don't you go and live a happy life using the Lorentz equations?
From: rbwinn on
On Jul 22, 10:28 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Inertial wrote:
>
> [snip all]
>
> rbwinn has nothing to say except the same thing he has been saying for ~15
> years now. Just like the seto, the rbwinn deserves short bursts of contempt
> or straight up killfiling.

The problem I see for you, eric, is that I am right , and you are
wrong. Or do you plan to start explaining how a slow clock gives the
same velocity as a faster clock?
From: Inertial on
>"rbwinn" wrote in message
>
>On Jul 22, 10:31 pm, "Inertial" <relativ...(a)rest.com> wrote:
>> "rbwinn" wrote in message

>> > You did not prove anything
>>
>> You proved Galilean transforms do not work .. in that they are
>> contradicted
>> by what we observe experimentally. I just pointed out that you did it.
>>
>> > except that you are capable of saying,
>> > Absolute time, absolute time, absolute time, just as I predicted.
>>
>> Funny .. you predict that the thing the shows Galilean transforms are
>> incorrect would be used to prove Galilean transforms are incorrect. Not
>> terribly clever prediction.
>>
>> Nor does your prediction reduce in anyway the validity of the arguments
>> that
>> refute Galilean transforms, because those transforms mean that time is
>> the
>> same in all frames (and we know, and you admit, that time is NOT the same
>> in
>> all frames).
>>
>> > I already proved what I set out to prove.
>>
>> No .. You proved Galilean transforms do not work. That's not what you
>> set
>> out to prove. But you did it anyway.
>
>Whatever.

What a dishonest way of ignoring that you've just proved yourself wrong.
Galilean transforms mean time is the same everywhere, reality shows
otherwise, so Galilean transforms do not work in realirty. Simple. And you
just proved it yourself

From: Inertial on
"rbwinn" wrote in message

>On Jul 22, 10:28 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Inertial wrote:
>>
>> [snip all]
>>
>> rbwinn has nothing to say except the same thing he has been saying for
>> ~15
>> years now. Just like the seto, the rbwinn deserves short bursts of
>> contempt
>> or straight up killfiling.
>
>The problem I see for you, eric, is that I am right

No .. you just proved yourself wrong. Galilean transforms do not agree with
what happens in reality. You showed it very nicely.

From: eric gisse on
Inertial wrote:

> "rbwinn" wrote in message
>
>>On Jul 22, 10:28 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Inertial wrote:
>>>
>>> [snip all]
>>>
>>> rbwinn has nothing to say except the same thing he has been saying for
>>> ~15
>>> years now. Just like the seto, the rbwinn deserves short bursts of
>>> contempt
>>> or straight up killfiling.
>>
>>The problem I see for you, eric, is that I am right
>
> No .. you just proved yourself wrong. Galilean transforms do not agree
> with
> what happens in reality. You showed it very nicely.

Just ignore him.