From: Jeff on
I decided to look at the "One Step Update Settings" and found that Morgan
Stanley Smith Barney is listed but it's listing differend from the others in
that just before the Passwords column it has a key icon. None of the other
financial intitutions do.

Not sure what that means but it may explain why the connection fails.

Jeff