From: John W. Vinson on
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 17:18:01 -0700, Highlight between 3 fields
<Highlightbetween3fields(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello Mr Johan
>
>Thank you for your replay.
>I send you a sample to show you that the number is not correct growing, so
>how can I make it correct.
>And I still have sort by Item as(a, b, c, d .....
>And DIDIDI have not sort and contain code Dcount()
>
>Here is a picture to see:
>http://home.swipnet.se/georgedesign/count123456.jpg
>
>Here is MS access sample 2007 sd same of picture:
>http://home.swipnet.se/georgedesign/autocount.accdb
>
>Thank you very for your time.

I'm sorry, but downloading a database, transferring it from my Internet
machine to my A2007 machine, opening it up, working in its design, and so
on.... is WAY beyond what I am comfortable doing as an unpaid volunteer.

If you would open the Query upon which your form is based in SQL view and copy
and paste the SQL text to a message here, I might be able to help, but
downloading your database and trying to wrestle with a Swedish language
application is unreasonable. Again... I'm sorry.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Highlight between 3 fields on
Hello Mr John W.

Here is my orginal work

This is query code:
---------------------

SELECT [Inventory Transactions Extended].Inventory.ID, [Inventory
Transactions Extended].Inventory.Item, Sum([Inventory Transactions
Extended].[Actual Quantity]) AS [Current Stock], [Inventory Transactions
Extended].[Reorder Level], [Target Stock Level]-[Current Stock] AS [Reorder
Amount], [Inventory Transactions Extended].[Target Stock Level], [Inventory
Transactions Extended].Category, [Inventory Transactions Extended].Location,
[Suppliers Extended].[Supplier Name], [Inventory Transactions
Extended].Model, [Inventory Transactions Extended].Pris1, [Inventory
Transactions Extended].Pris2, [Inventory Transactions Extended].Pris3,
[Inventory Transactions Extended].St, [Current Stock]*NZ([St],0) AS SumPris
FROM [Inventory Transactions Extended] LEFT JOIN [Suppliers Extended] ON
[Inventory Transactions Extended].Supplier = [Suppliers Extended].ID
GROUP BY [Inventory Transactions Extended].Inventory.ID, [Inventory
Transactions Extended].Inventory.Item, [Inventory Transactions
Extended].[Reorder Level], [Inventory Transactions Extended].[Target Stock
Level], [Inventory Transactions Extended].Category, [Inventory Transactions
Extended].Location, [Suppliers Extended].[Supplier Name], [Inventory
Transactions Extended].Model, [Inventory Transactions Extended].Pris1,
[Inventory Transactions Extended].Pris2, [Inventory Transactions
Extended].Pris3, [Inventory Transactions Extended].St
ORDER BY [Inventory Transactions Extended].Inventory.Item;

Here is picture design of Query:
http://home.swipnet.se/georgedesign/querydesign.jpg

Here is picture Form that is final work on it:
http://home.swipnet.se/georgedesign/form.jpg

I did try to make it so easy for understanding what I am looking about.

Thank you very much for your time.