From: LSG on
I need a formula to show this result : The 3rd business (weekdays only) day
after an application is taken.

Can anyone help?

--
-Liz
From: T. Valko on
Try this...

A1 = some date

=WORKDAY(A1,3)

Format as Date

Note that the WORKDAY function requires the Analysis ToolPak add-in be
installed if you're using a version of Excel prior to Excel 2007. If you
enter the formula and get a #NAME? error look in Excel help for the WORKDAY
function. It'll tell you how to fix the problem.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: Mike H on
Liz,

With your order date in a1 try this formatted as a date

=WORKDAY(A1,3)

Note the formula can take a third argument

=WORKDAY(A1,3,Holidays)

Where Holidays is a named range of holiday dates you want to ignore

Note the
--
Mike

question.

From: LSG on
It works perfect! Thanks!
--
-Liz

From: LSG on
Didn't even think of the holidays. Thanks Mike!
--
-Liz

"Mike H" wrote:

> Liz,
>
> With your order date in a1 try this formatted as a date
>
> =WORKDAY(A1,3)
>
> Note the formula can take a third argument
>
> =WORKDAY(A1,3,Holidays)
>
> Where Holidays is a named range of holiday dates you want to ignore
>
> Note the
> --
> Mike

> question.
>

> "LSG" wrote:
>
> > I need a formula to show this result : The 3rd business (weekdays only) day
> > after an application is taken.
> >
> > Can anyone help?
> >

> > --
> > -Liz