From: ericaamousseau on
Hello I have a Macro set up in spreadsheets I have made for multiple people.
I have set it up so they can paste the info needed in a worksheet and then
use the shortcut ctr(a) to run the macro below to delete all rows with lab in
it.

Sub Find_LAB()
Dim rng As Range
Dim what As String
what = "LAB"
Do
Set rng = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Find(what)
If rng Is Nothing Then
Exit Do
Else
Rows(rng.Row).Delete
End If
Loop
End Sub

This worked well for a while but now I find that the shortcut is not
working. any idea why this is? thanks for any help!
From: tompl on
I couldn't make sense of your code so I wrote this to do what I think you want:

Sub mcrDelete_If_LAB()

Dim rngRow As Range

For Each rngRow In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows
If Not rngRow.Find("LAB") Is Nothing Then
rngRow.Delete
End If
Next rngRow

End Sub