From: larry504 on
I would like a way to search every tab in 1 workbook and the same cell on
each tab, than based an the value in the cell print the page or not
From: Otto Moehrbach on
Something like this perhaps. I assumed the cell to check is A1, and to
print B1:G50 if A1>25. Post back if you need more. HTH Otto
Sub PrintIf()
Dim ws As Worksheet
For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
With ws