From: JMD.Park on

SELECT *
FROM [TRIP TICKETS ISSUED TO];

From: John W. Vinson on
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 08:51:02 -0800, JMD.Park
<JMDPark(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I would like to create a look up for a field in a form. I would like to put
>in a customer number that will bring up their name and address info. How can
>I do this? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

A "Look Up" *IS* usually a combo box. (It doesn't have to be but that's most
convenient).

Use the Toolbox Wizard to put a combo box on your form. Choose the option "Use
this combo to find a record."

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: JMD.Park on
This is beyond my knowledge of access. Thanks to everyone for their
suggestions. I have located someone from a local college to assist me. So
again, thanks to everyone who tried to help.