From: "create new report" does not work NAV "create new report" does not work on
I am using Dynamics Nav demo "Cronus International Ltd", i try to create a
new report via "Tools" > "Object Designer" > "Reports", i get an error "You
do not have permission to create the report, contact your system
administrator to have your permission changed.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Bob
From: Savatage on
1 - all custom reports should be saved in the 50000-99999 range.
2 - it's a demo so it doesn't have complete functionality - you'll have to
read up to see what limitations the demo version has.
3 - are you using a developers license or demo license? The license has
alot to say about what you can and cannot do in nav