From: Hans on
Problem with Vista and a Hp printer(latest driver installed).
When I use other program in Vista printing works fine
In Navision: When I make 1 copy of an order I get one page. if I print 2
copies I get 4 pages, if I print 3 copies I get 9 pages.
What can I do to make it right.
Regards
Hans
From: Nilesh Shelar on
hi Hans,
there might be different possibilities:
i) this printing can be happen because there might be a code written to
print number of copies.
ii)printer setup.

From: Hans on
Hi Nilesh
If its code written do you have any ideas on where to start looking for it?
I have search the printer setup and changed the drivers so i dont think its
in the printer setup

Hans

From: Volker Strähle on
Dear Hans,

I remember that s. o. else had the same problem, but I do not remember where
I read about it. Did You look at mibuso.com or msdynamics.de?

Did this happen only with one report? If yes You could try to compile it
again.

Volker

From: Savatage on
Check this post - if you scroll down you will see there is a hotfix available
http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=24981