From: Hans on

Thank you Volker and Savatage I will upgrade Navision with the Service pack
and hopefully it will work.

Regards
Hans
From: Savatage on
1 - all custom reports should be saved in the 50000-99999 range.
2 - it's a demo so it doesn't have complete functionality - you'll have to
read up to see what limitations the demo version has.
3 - are you using a developers license or demo license? The license has
alot to say about what you can and cannot do in nav

From: Savatage on
ooops - reply is attached to wrong post HAHA