From: KWHamill on
OK so the flex grid does pretty much what i want it to do. It actually does
far more. all I want it to do is allow me to enter and edit Absence Codes and
Shift times &c.
I don't have a license for VB6 and our IT isn't going to supply me with a
copy.
The idea of combing through the code in sample sounds daunting although i'm
sure i would learn alot from it. Is there an alternative?