From: Mr. X. on
Hello.

How can I make new activeX for the solution.

Is it :
add -> new project -> windows form control library ?

For that - are all the activeXs should be on the same windows form control
library.
Is the ActiveX private to my solution?
If not - how the ActiveX is exposed to every new program?

Thanks :)

From: Mr. X. on
Well,
In VB 6 that was much easier...

I need some tutorial how can I add my own ActiveX control in VS 2008
(VB.NET)

Thanks :)

From: Armin Zingler on
Am 31.03.2010 12:15, schrieb Mr. X.:
> Well,
> In VB 6 that was much easier...
> I need some tutorial how can I add my own ActiveX control in VS 2008
> (VB.NET)

Other than VB6, you don't have to use ActiveX to create a control now.
Just inherit from the Control class. Isn't that simple?

However, you write "create" in the title and "add" in the message.
So, if you want to _use_ an ActiveX control, just add it to the Toolbox
and drop it on the Form.

And, to save you from once trying to look in the TOC, it's described here:

Armin