From: Erick Engelke on

I have an XP GINA I wrote which displays graphics in a window before login
time - so the user doesn't have to log in to see the video. Works great.
I pass through all the login stuff to Windows default GINA.

Now I need to do the same with a Credential Provider, I guess, for Windows
7 (we skipped vista). I want the graphics (moving video) to appear before
the user has to log in. This will be used on machines in an Active
Directory.

My problem is - I don't see how one does this with a credential provider.
Any hints would be helpful.

Erick

Erick Engelke erick(a)uwaterloo.ca
Director PHY-3013
Engineering Computing (519) 885-1211 x35893
University of Waterloo http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/~erick