From: klp via AccessMonster.com on
I have a crosstab query that puts the day of week but I would like it to put
each day, Monday thru Friday even if there is no data. How do I accomplish
this?

Thanks!
Kim P

From: Jerry Whittle on
Easy! Open the crosstab query in design view; right click in the area near
the tables; and select Properties. Next go into the Column Headings and put
in something like:

'Monday,'Tuesday','Wednesday','Thursday','Friday'

Note: The above will prevent Saturday or Sunday from showing up even if
there is data for them.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: klp via AccessMonster.com on
Fabulous! How easy is that! Thank you!!!