From: dar on
I would like to run a qry that will show me when my insurance policyies
expire. Some expire in 30 days others in 90.

Table: Customers
Fields:
CustomerName
ContactName
PolicyNumber
PolicyExpirationDate
From: Dorian on
SELECT * FROM Customers where PolicyExpirationDate >= Date() ORDER BY
PolicyExpirationDate
This will list the future expiration dates but ignore those that have
already passed.
Assumes 'PolicyExpirationDate' is a date/time column.
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".

From: John W. Vinson on
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:37:01 -0700, dar <dar(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I would like to run a qry that will show me when my insurance policyies
>expire. Some expire in 30 days others in 90.
>
>Table: Customers
>Fields:
>CustomerName
>ContactName
>PolicyNumber
>PolicyExpirationDate

30 or 90 days from when? How (based on the information in the table) can you
tell which policy is 30 and which is 90? More information please!
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: dar on
The PolicyExpirationDate will have a date of when the Policy will expire.
The policy may expire in August or November. i want to run a qry that will
show me up coming policies that will expire at any given time.

From: John W. Vinson on
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:36:01 -0700, dar <dar(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>The PolicyExpirationDate will have a date of when the Policy will expire.
>The policy may expire in August or November. i want to run a qry that will
>show me up coming policies that will expire at any given time.

Then create a query with an appropriate criterion on the PolicyExpirationDate.
For instance, if you want to find which policies expire between today and a
week from today, use a criterion

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]