From: John on
I have a crosstab query for a two year period. How can I get it to return a
zero value if there is no incidents for that year. I want to ensure I have
all the locations even if nothing happened.
From: Duane Hookom on
Hint: maybe tell us something about:
1) your tables and fields
2) your data
3) the SQL view of your query

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

From: John on
I have several buildings listed in my query to find out if there were any
crime at those buildings, however I was trying to show the buildings even if
there were no crimes.

From: Duane Hookom on