From: JohnCharles F.C. on
Hallo everybody,
I have the problem to re-positioning cursor in the same row of listbox1 (in
the form1) that invoke opening of form2, after close it.
Now, when I return to form1, the cursor positioned randomly.
It's someone helps me?
Thanks in advance.
--
JohnCharles
-Swiss-
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
You could try saving the key from the listbox in a form level variable, the
requery the list box using the stored value.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"JohnCharles F.C." <JohnCharlesFC(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:3751C876-B09E-470F-BBFA-F334B56188C4(a)microsoft.com...