From: Sam Bryan on
I have a link bar on my website www.necktopcomputer.com.

I would like to modify the link style so that the font is bold, not regular.

The link bar style is not assiciated with a theme name. If it was I could use the customize theme feature and get the desired result. I do not know of a theme that uses the link bar style I want for its vertical navigation graphic.

Is there some way I can customize the link bar style the way I can customise a theme? I don't seem to see that capability anywhere.

Many thanks. -- Sam
From: Hot-text on
The link bar are out style text,
But .gif Image that are JavaScript onmouseover
You would have to make new Images for it!
Here a good Image editor with http://www.irfanview.net/ Conversion to BMB and
edit dark and late Images text with Microsoft Paint
and with irfanview do a Conversion back to GIF..
Or Make a New dark and late Images ...
We here we help you

From: Ronx on
Your link bar (in the left border) is using the blank theme. You can
customise the blank theme, save with a new name and apply to the link bar.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: Sam Bryan on
Thanks Ron. Your suggestion worked!

I assumed it was a theme named Blank based on the file names of the graphic
files, but it was not showing up under link bar styles and I had initially
missed seeing it in the Themes list since things were not all in
alphabetical order. Once I found the Blank theme and customized it and did a
Saved to a new name, the new theme did show up under the Link Bar styles.

I appreciate the support of this group. -- Sam