From: Diana Carthy on
hi

I've deleted my wedding photos and I need to get it back!

I was looking for a software that could find my deleted files
on my NTFS drive and it seems only StrongRecovery could
find it, but it's only demo version, does anyone else ever use it?

http://www.strongrecovery.com

Is it any good? Should I buy it or should I use other software?

Thanks guys
--
Diana Carthy aka Carthy1971 at Diana732(a)gmail.com

From: JD on
On 04/05/2010 7:27 PM, Diana Carthy wrote:
> hi
>
> I've deleted my wedding photos and I need to get it back!
>
> I was looking for a software that could find my deleted files
> on my NTFS drive and it seems only StrongRecovery could
> find it, but it's only demo version, does anyone else ever use it?
>
> http://www.strongrecovery.com
>
> Is it any good? Should I buy it or should I use other software?
>
> Thanks guys
> --
> Diana Carthy aka Carthy1971 at Diana732(a)gmail.com

Hi Diana

try this free program fist "Restoration"
(http://majorgeeks.com/Restoration_d4474.html) if that dosent work for
you then "Get Data Back for NTFS" is very good I've used it lots of
times and it is very effective a bit pricey tho at $79 if you only
intend to use it once, there are other good programs out there I'm sure
someone else can recommend something cheaper or free.

Some thing you should know, if you are trying to recover data from a
computer STOP USING IT until you have your data back, when you delete
something you are just telling the Operating system (windows) that that
space is available to use, the data is still on the drive unless you
over write it (deliberately or otherwise)

JD
From: James D. Andrews on

You might find something useful at www.freewarefiles.com or
www.freewarehome.com

From: Neil Green on
Diana Carthy wrote:
> hi
>
> I've deleted my wedding photos and I need to get it back!
>
> I was looking for a software that could find my deleted files
> on my NTFS drive and it seems only StrongRecovery could
> find it, but it's only demo version, does anyone else ever use it?
>
> http://www.strongrecovery.com
>
> Is it any good? Should I buy it or should I use other software?
>
> Thanks guys

This is spam, cross posted to aus.computers by "Zoe Davis".

From: - Bobb - on
I second it:
STOP USING IT IMMEDIATELY
until you have your data back, when you delete something you are just
telling the Operating system (windows) that the space is available to use,
the data is still on the drive unless you overwrite it (deliberately or
otherwise)

It'd not tough to recover if PC remains as it was, but once you use the
disk, they MAY get overwritten in seconds.