From: Steven on
Hi All,

Is there a procedure in SAS that can create/simulate a data set that
has two variables with certain joint distribution or some kind of
correlation?

Thanks!

Steven
From: Simon on
Hey Steve,

Not sure how to generate bivariate joint distribution, but you can
generate two correlated variables in this way:

A=10*ranuni(-1);
B=A+ranuni(-1);

Hope it helps.

From: Patrick on
Not that I myself have a any knowledge in this area - but just from
what I've understood from other peoples posts:
Aren't there SAS procedures like PROC LIFEREG doing things like you
ask for?
From: Garnett McMillan on
If you have SAS/ETS, then PROC MODEL is the way to go. See SAS
support:

http://support.sas.com/kb/32/624.html