From: Patrick D. on
W2K8 R2 :

Hi,

with the webplattform installer 2.0 I could add the feature "database
manger" for installation.
For my small webapps I still have access db's, why I want to use the new
database manager for configuring. Clicking on the database connection in
"database manager" for access connection I get the error message "No database
provider was specified. The default database provider is incorrect".
In the section "connection strings" the correct string is present, which
works fine on different servers (without database manager feature installed).
But on this server WITH this database manager the webpage can not get any
data from the accdb-file.
Is there a way to use the database manager with access-db's or do I need to
install a machine without this new database management feature?

Thanks for your help.

Patrick