From: raja_t_123 on 16 Aug 2006 05:43
Not able to use ActiveX control in `MFC Smart Device Application`
project: giving debug assertion occcont.cpp line 916
Steps to reporduce the problem
2. Selcet Visual C++->Smart Device->MFC Smart Device Application
3. Enter the project Name as "abc"
4. It will open MFC Smart Device Application Wizard
Pls mention the following
Platform: select Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC
Appilcation Settings: Dialog based
Then create necessary files
5. Open the IDD_ABC_DIALOG and place Windows Media Player as an active
X control onto the dialog.
6. Compile and execute, you will get the following debug assertion in
occcont.cpp line 916.
Please note that I have used Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC Emulator.
Any solution to address this problem?????