From: Richard on
I have a guest book page with text boxes. I set the form field properties to
a specific length 50 characters and 4 lines but it still runs on one
continues line. Is there a way to start a new line after it reaches a certain
number of characters.
From: Ronx on
No. Setting the size of the text area or text box simply limits the size of
the text area or text box. It makes no difference to the display of the
results.

You can set the guestbook to start a new line when the user hits the return
key (that is, starts a new paragraph), or you can set the guestbook display
to wrap when the text reaches the display area margin. But not both.

See http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/tests/comentary.aspx for some examples of
different results layouts.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

From: Richard on
I looked at the example. Thanks!! But how do you apply to form, code...? I'd
like it to start a new line once it reached the end of test box. Thanks in
advance!!