From: BK on
Using WinXP and Office 2007

When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook 2007, the default snooze
time is "5 minutes before start." Where can I go to change that snooze
default?

From: DL on
You set what ever reminder time when you first create the entry, or you
highlight the entry in the reminders list and select the appropriate time in
the drop down

From: BK on
Yes I know about the reminder time. I am talking about the default
"snooze" time frame once the reminder pops up.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] on
"BK" <nospam(a)nospam.com> wrote in message

> Using WinXP and Office 2007
>
> When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook 2007, the default snooze
> time is "5 minutes before start." Where can I go to change that snooze
> default?

I don't believe it's possible to change that default.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
No, you can't change the default snooze time. you can type a different time
in it, instead of selecting a time from the drop down.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: