From: jkc on
I would like to delete ' and an s in a set of numbers within a cell how do
you efficently do this through out a data set. (example 344'6s = 3446 in
cell only)
--
jkc
From: Bob I on
Find ' and replace with blank, then again with the s

From: Eduardo on
Hi,
do you always have ' and s in your data if yes highlight the data, press
CTRL H
find what enter ', then in replace with don't enter anything and click on
the replace all button, do the same with the s