From: neeses on
We need to remove a digital signature from an Excel document. However, the
signature shows it is invalid and this error appears "Signatures cannot be
added or removed because this read-only workbook has been changed. To add or
remove signatures, enable editing, save your changes, and try again." How do
we remove the digital signature? Thanks you for your time and response.
From: RoMax on
Right-click on the Excel icon, go to 'properties', under the general tab,
un-click the Read Only box. Then click on this file only or 'all files and
folders'. This should free your document for editing. Good luck, RoMax

From: E-Lock on

Hi,

From your Comment It seems that you are trying to sign the read only
file. Fist you need to chaneg the properties of the excel and then sign
it.

ABhijit

Also You can find the e-signature softwares on the site 'www.elock.com
' (http://www.elock.com)
Also Desktop products are available for the download check it out

--
E-Lock
E-Lock's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=33015

http://forums.techarena.in