Prev: find emails
Next: date
From: laboristo on
When I log in Outlook Web I get the web version but when another user log in
on the same computer she get the web light version! Why and how I can disable
the web light version for her? thanks laszlo
From: neo on
The difference is based on choice of web browser.

Internet Explorer gets the rich Outlook Web interface.

Mozilla (Firefox, Chrome, .etc) would get the down-level (referred to as the
reach) Outlook Web interface.

Note: Since you didn't mention what version of Microsoft Exchange is in use,
I assumed Exchange 2003 was being used.

"laboristo" <laboristo(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I log in Outlook Web I get the web version but when another user log
> in
> on the same computer she get the web light version! Why and how I can
> disable
> the web light version for her? thanks laszlo

Pages: 1
Prev: find emails
Next: date