From: Deborah Rucco on
I made an Invoice in OpenOffice Writer.  To save time in making the other invoices I was doing that day I "pasted" the info that was identical for all invoices.  Now, whenever I hit "Paste" it pastes that same info into ALL documents, even photos I'm transferring from PhotoBucket!!!!  It's like the Paste function got "stuck" on the second invoice I created.  I have since gone in and deleted ALL the invoices I had created and saved in Documents........it is STILL pasting that info no matter what I am doing when I hit Paste!!!!  How do I get it "unstuck"?????????????

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org