From: Kenji KAMIYA on
To whom it may concern:

I am a frequent user of the Draw application SW. One inconvenience is
the rotation function. The "free (i.e., manual) angle rotation" is of
course a good tool, but when I need to rotate multiple images in a
certain angle (e.g., 15°, 30°, 45°, 90°, 180°, etc.), it's a pain to
align all the images in the same angle. If you could include such
options as follows in the "image rotation" pull-down menu and let the SW
does the rotation calculation, it will save the user a lot of time.

* 30° Right
* 30° Left
* 90° Right
* 90° Left
* 180°
* User specified angle (where the user enters a specific angle)

Best Regards,
Ken Kamiya

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org