From: Jeff Bankston on
Greetings.

I am using OOo v3.2 in Ubuntu Linux, and have a strange problem with
TOCs. No matter how many times I set it and save, the TOC only ever
evaulates the TOC contents to 1 level. I can increase the level to 3
where I normally use it, the TOC properly expands out to 3 levels, but
this setting is never retained between sessions of opening and closing
Writer.

Any suggestions as to how to troubleshoot this?

Platform is Ubuntu Karmic.

Thanks, Jeff

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org