From: BenEl via AccessMonster.com on
Hi. This is the makeup of my databse:
3 related tables:
CANDIDATES (Unique identifyer = CandidateID)
POSITIONS (Unique identifyer = PositionID)
INTERVIEW (Unique identifyer = PositionID, CandidateID)

I have created a a datasheet view form (MfrmCandidates) with a related
subtable (POSITIONS - subfrmPositions) in it. When the user opens up the
database, they see a list with key identifying fields for CANDIDATES. When
they click on the "plus" for that candidate, they see all POSITIONS (a list
with key identifying fields), that that candidate has applied to. I have set
it up so that when the user double clicks on the CandidateID it brings them
to a form with all that Candidate's details. This details form
(frmCandidateDetails), is a tabbed form. The first tab is the candidate
details. The second tab is the interview information from the related table
INTERVIEW - subfrmInterview. Both tabs are pulling up the correct information
(i.e. CandidateID and Interview details for that candidate and position).

The issue I am having is that it will only pull up 1 position interview
information and not all interview information for each position that that
candidate has applied to. Do I need to add something into my double click
macro to enable this?

Thanks.

From: Daryl S on
BenEl -

What is the record source for subformInterview? It should not restrict by
PositionID. If you don't see the issue, post the record source here (either
a table name or more likely a SQL statement).

--
Daryl S