From: khabaronline on
hi dear friend
ia haven't cd too :( can U upload it and send uploaded link to me ?

From: Larry Scripts on
You can add menu items to Adobe Bridge with JavaScript scripting. You can then have your script target Photoshop.

Larry

From: toby on

khabaronline wrote:
> hi dear friend
> ia haven't cd too :( can U upload it and send uploaded link to me ?

I think Tom Ruark's instructions are clear enough?
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?addBookmark@@.3bc09466/1

From: Mike Russell on
"toby" <toby(a)telegraphics.com.au> wrote in message

[re permission to download the Photoshop software developer's kit]

Thanks, Toby, I wasn't aware that the SDK was now free. Here's the full
text of the message Toby referred to in his last post:

.... the Photoshop SDK is free. You only need to register on the web page and
then ask for the download.
http://partners.adobe.com/public/developer/photoshop/devcenter.html
--
Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com/forum/

From: Chancellor of PAiN on
On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 20:29:10 GMT, "Mike Russell"
<RE-MOVEmike(a)Curvemeister.comRE-MOVE> wrote:

>"toby" <toby(a)telegraphics.com.au> wrote in message
>
>[re permission to download the Photoshop software developer's kit]
>
>Thanks, Toby, I wasn't aware that the SDK was now free. Here's the full
>text of the message Toby referred to in his last post:
>
>... the Photoshop SDK is free. You only need to register on the web page and
>then ask for the download.
>http://partners.adobe.com/public/developer/photoshop/devcenter.html
I don't like putting my name on mailing lists like that. I just used
bugmenot (there is a firefox extension, or you can goto bugmenot.com),
and I was able to easily download the SDK shortly after seeing this
thread...

But I didn't tell you that. ;)
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2