From: Pedro on
Hello all,
I have an ASUS M2N-VM DVI mobo with 4GB of RAM, AMD Athlon x2 5400+
processor running Windows Vista x64. I want to use a second monitor so I
installed on the PCI-E slot an old GeForce 6200 TurboCache XFX 256 graphics
card. Graphics display priority is setup in BIOS as IGP->PCI->PCI-E.
Windows starts, identifies the new hardware, and install automatically the
driver, but, when doing this, computer gets completely hanged at some point,
and screen stays totally black. Only a pysical reset can get the computer
out of this situation.
I'd appreciate very much any help regarding this problem.

Thanks in advance,
Pedro