From: Mantis on
Have list of percentages which have been sourced from another sheet within an
excel document - when i rank these some duplicates are given the same ranking
and some are given different rankings eg. 2 results of 6.16% were both ranked
13 while 2 results of 6.11% were ranked 10 & 11
From: Jacob Skaria on
Increase the number of decimals to see whether the cells contents are exactly
same or is rounded off and displayed as 6.11

--
Jacob

From: Bernd P on
Hello,

I suggest to use Countif instead of Rank:
http://sulprobil.com/html/rank.html

Regards,
Bernd

Pages: 1