From: Gan Forr on
Hello, when I try to create a folder using the webservice of
sharepoint Dws, I get an Xml result.

Accordingly to msdn, there are 2 possible errors:

DWSError.NoAccess (3) - The user does not have sufficient rights.
DWSError.FolderNotFound (10) - The parent folder does not exist.

After a few tries, I noticed that when I get an error, the result has
this form: <Error id='n'>X</Error>

I got both 3 and 10 error, I guess....for example I get
<Error id='3'>c</Error>
when I 'm not authorized (but I dont't understand the meaning of the
"c" inside the tag).
I get something similar with 10 (I don't remember the letter inside
the tag, but id is "10")

Now I get a new error: <Error id='1'>a</Error> but it is not mentioned
in the documentation of the method.

Do you have any idea of what this means? Is there any list about all
the possible errors one can obtain?
The msdn doesn't say anything useful

Thanks
Federico
From: Gan Forr on
I guess nobody knows about this error id='1'. Not even where to find a
list with all the possible errors?

Thanks
Federico