Prev: TWAPI strangeness
Next: BLT
From: Colin on
Hi everybody,

I see that the eTcl package is available for a Linux/Mips system.
Could this run on a "minibook"-type system with an XBurst CPU, Linux
kernel 2.4 and 128MB RAM?

All links to the evolane.com site now seem to demand a username and
password -- is the package available anywhere else?

If eTcl does not run on XBurst, has anyone tried porting an ordinary
tclkit (or kbskit or whatever) to the XBurst architecture?

If not, I spy a "weekend fun project" coming up ...
From: Gerry Snyder on
Colin wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I see that the eTcl package is available for a Linux/Mips system.
> Could this run on a "minibook"-type system with an XBurst CPU, Linux
> kernel 2.4 and 128MB RAM?
>
> All links to the evolane.com site now seem to demand a username and
> password -- is the package available anywhere else?

I hope the unavailability is only temporary. It is a nice little
package, with batteries-included binary, plus compressed tcllib and tklib.

Gerry

Pages: 1
Prev: TWAPI strangeness
Next: BLT