From: Jerry Gibson on
John Wolf <jwolf6589(a)THUNDERBIRDgmail.com> wrote:

> Okay do you want my address so you can mail me a check? Sorry man hard
> for you to understand but I am on a tight budget. Is this possible for
> you to understand? I have to use whats FREE.

Jesus saves, so why can't you?
From: BreadWithSpam on
John Wolf <jwolf6589(a)THUNDERBIRDgmail.com> writes:
> On 8/6/10 4:10 PM, BreadWithSpam(a)fractious.net wrote:

>> He's made it clear he doesn't want to spend even a small amount of money
>> to buy Rapidweaver or Sandvox or Pagespinner -- all of which are
>> available for less than $100 ($79, $57 and $29 respectively).

> Okay do you want my address so you can mail me a check? Sorry man hard
> for you to understand but I am on a tight budget. Is this possible for
> you to understand? I have to use whats FREE.

You an afford a computer, internet service, and all the time you waste
posting here, you can afford the software in question.

Heck, even at minimum wage, if you spent only a tiny fraction of the
time you waste here instead doing useful work, you'd be able to afford
the most expensive of those software packages in only a couple of days
of working.

Get over it, John. Get the software, pay the developers (don't they
deserve some compensation for all the hard work they put into making it
so that folks who don't want to learn HTML can make nice web pages?) and
stop whining.

From: Jerry Gibson on
John Wolf <jwolf6589(a)THUNDERBIRDgmail.com> wrote:

> > Where did you complain?
>
> The newsgroup

So you complained without actually contacting the parties you were
complaining about?