From: Capt on
Hi,

Does anyone know of a free easy to use program for a newbie in which I
can connect a database of products to upload to a server and up date
my webpage.

I'm using dreamweaver cs 4 to design the site, I would be looking for
something that scales up as the business takes off. I looking to
updates prices, add new products, promotions, and email clients, watch
stock etc.... something like the big companies use but with out the
costs and programming knowledge
From: Renée on
Hi Capt,

Try one of these:
http://www.google.com/search?q=free+shop+software&hl=nl&btnG=Google+search
Capt formulated the question :
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a free easy to use program for a newbie in which I
> can connect a database of products to upload to a server and up date
> my webpage.
>
> I'm using dreamweaver cs 4 to design the site, I would be looking for
> something that scales up as the business takes off. I looking to
> updates prices, add new products, promotions, and email clients, watch
> stock etc.... something like the big companies use but with out the
> costs and programming knowledge

groetjes Ren�e

From: Tom on
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:17:27 -0800 (PST), Capt <kirkpreston5(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know of a free easy to use program for a newbie in which I
>can connect a database of products to upload to a server and up date
>my webpage.
>
>I'm using dreamweaver cs 4 to design the site, I would be looking for
>something that scales up as the business takes off. I looking to
>updates prices, add new products, promotions, and email clients, watch
>stock etc.... something like the big companies use but with out the
>costs and programming knowledge

Look at Yahoo Stores.
They have a very easy to use method of updating pages and photos.
Also a good Ecommerce engine.