From: RRoffice on
I have never had trouble printing my emails before today, but now for some
reason the email begins printing halfway down the page instead of at the top.
I can't find any option that might affect this, and nothing has been changed
(as far as I know) since I last printed emails. I've tried printing Word
documents and they are fine, the issue seems to be solely with Outlook.

Any suggestions? It's irritating and wasteful to have a one page email
print on two pages!

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"RRoffice" <RRoffice(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> So next question, out of curiosity - why does Outlook use IE print settings?

Because IE is its underlying rendering engine for Outlook 2003 and earlier.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]