From: MedRxman on
I know the saftey precautions that Outlook (2003) has concerning the
downloading of pictures (right-click to download pictures)

Also know how to set the options under security.

My problem is that if I decide to right click and download the pictures, it
does not always work unless I close he first try then right open the email a
2nd time and ths time the pctures will download.

TIA,

BL

From: Slipstick on

what type of email acount do you use? This sounds like a NAT router
problem.

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45795

http://www.outlookforums.com

From: MedRxman on
I use a comcast email account POP.

I can change the rules and allow HTML with pictures but I do not want
everyone's pictures to automatically download.

Thanks