From: spannerk on

Is there a way to filter email messages in my Inbox, etc. to show only
those that occur between 6pm and 8am ?

I need to track after hours activity for billing purposes.

I am not familiar with SQL syntax to use for defining an advanced view
so any help would be appreciated.

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45794

http://www.outlookforums.com

From: larry on

spannerk wrote:
> Is there a way to filter email messages in my Inbox, etc. to show only
> those that occur between 6pm and 8am ?
>
> I need to track after hours activity for billing purposes.
>
> I am not familiar with SQL syntax to use for defining an advanced view
> so any help would be appreciated.

Yes, but you need to enter the hours. In the advanced tab, enter Field:
sent (or received, if thats the field you are filtering) then choose
Between and type
yesterday 6:00 pm and today 8:00 am

95

|Filename: filter.png |