From: LinK on
Windows Vista Home Premium ... 64-bit Operating System

Yesterday I installed a Microsoft add-in ... SaveAsPDF

Today I got my first blue screen on my new computer! The computer shut down
and started back up ... everything seemed fine. But now I realize I can't
open Outlook. When I click the icon, Outlook start to open, I see it and
then it shuts down and I get a message "Cannot start Microsoft Office
Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window."

I sure hope you can help ...

Thanks

From: LinK on
Found a fix ...
Re: Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window.
First of all this error has nothing to do with Vista SP 2. I had the error
long before I ran SP 2. It is really quite
simple to fix.
Go to run and type outlook.exe /resetnavpane

Thanks for being here ... it's comforting knowing kind folks like you are
willing to help.