From: Jan on
I am running Office 2007 and Vista. Where do I find a command prompt? I
tried typing REGSVR32 SHIMGVW.DLL into the start find field and it found a
file of that name. I clicked on the file and got this message: "The module
'SHIMGVW.DLL' was loaded but the entry point DIIRegisterServer was not found.
Make sure that 'DSHIMGVW.DLL' is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try
again." I have no idea what this means, but I still can't autosize inserted
pictures. Did I use a command prompt or did I type the command into the
wrong field?