From: San_Man on
Hi
Does any one know if it is possible in office 2007 to enable
"Show Home Page by default for this folder" using GPO or registry, I want to
be able to have the startup folder in outlook point to a URL. This part works
fine using the office 2007 gpo templates, but I cant find any way to set
"Show Home Page by default for this folder".

Thanks
San_Man
From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
Check my response to your post in the installation group. Please do not post
in multiple groups.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP