From: Clayton on
Hi, I have just noticed that when I right click on a file to send to mail
recipient nothing happens. I am running Windows 7 x64 and would like some to
help me fix this please?
Microsoft Outlook is set as default mail client

Thanks

From: larry on

Clayton wrote:
> Hi, I have just noticed that when I right click on a file to send to
> mail
> recipient nothing happens. I am running Windows 7 x64 and would like
> some to
> help me fix this please?
> Microsoft Outlook is set as default mail client
>
> Thanks

Are you using 32 or 64 bit Office 2010?

Larry the IT Guy

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=45912