From: De Jager on

From: joelgeraldine on
hgxn,nnnn

"Graeme" <user(a)msgroups.net/> a �crit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : Odcq#h6vKHA.5008(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

From: Graeme on
Dear George and Jon W Vinson
I thankyou both for helping me solve the problem.

Regards
Graeme

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access/enterabel-form-data-going-into-multiple-tables
From: George Hepworth on
We're always pleased to get confirmation that a solution was found. Best of
luck with the rest of your project.