From: RichWhit on
I just installed a 3rd Exchange 2003 server into our Organization and
immediately began to get Public Folder replication errors.

Event ID: 3079
Unexpected replication thread error 0x80040107 on database "First Storage
Group\Public Folder Store(local Exchange server name)"

Event ID: 3089
Error 0x80040107 occured while processing an incoming replication message on
Public Folder Store "First Storage Group\Public Folder Store (local Exchange
server name)"

Event ID: 3087
An incoming replicaton message was not processed.

I have run DCDIAG and all tests passed. I have uninstalled Exchange and
reinstalled the OS (Windows Server 2003 Enterprise SP1) and reinstalled
Exchange 2003 Enterprise SP1 (SP2 was installed previously)
From: RichWhit on
Still working on a resolution.
This 3rd Exchange server is in a remote office with a MPLS T1 VPN connection
back to the corporate office. This server is installed with Windows 2003
Enterprise Server and the other two Exchange servers run on Windows 2003
Server Standard Edititon. Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition is
installed on all three. Is there any problem running Exchange Server on
different server OS versions?