From: Kadir on
? tried to update my pc (xp professional SP2 ) but it didn't work and it
showed an error 0x8007273d . ? havent seen this error before. what does it
mean and what should ? do to solve this problem. pls help.

Kadir. Thanks.
From: Robert Aldwinckle on
"Kadir" <Kadir(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> ? tried to update my pc (xp professional SP2 ) but it didn't work and it
> showed an error 0x8007273d . ? havent seen this error before. what does it
> mean and what should ? do to solve this problem. pls help.

Try a search?

Using the web interface to newsgroups that you are using
just pressing Alt-7 and entering your error code finds:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&mid=d0fdfea3-94d5-47ce-9e00-80b72af18ad9&sloc=en-us

(MS Communities search for
0x8007273d
)

(Courtesy SteveXW who also took the trouble to mark his post helpful.)

> Kadir. Thanks.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
---