From: Jess on
I'm using CDOSYS to email out of a web page. Here's the code:

emailSubmitter = rs("emailaddr")
Set myMail.Configuration = objConfig
mymail.From = "Training Event Approval/Decline"
myMail.To = emailSubmitter
myMail.Subject = "Training Form Approval"
myMail.HTMLBody = strBody

When I send it out with a variable in myMail.From I get an error '8004020e'.
When I put a regular email address, like someone(a)comed.com, it works ok.
What's going wrong?
From: "Ray Costanzo [MVP]" <my first name at lane 34 dot on
A validly formatted address is required. You can do something like:

mymail.From = "Training Event Approval/Decline <noreply(a)yourdomain.kom>"

Ray at work